Recent Purchases No. 2


I've been on the hunt for a jean jacket for awhile now. Every time I wear someone else's I fall in love and think, 'Why don't I own a jean jacket?' Well now I do. And it's amazing. 




I've been looking for new great cookbooks to add to our collection. I want to cook some new yummy things this fall.




I'm all about comfort and simple pieces that I can just throw on and have it work with my other pieces easily. I love these because you can dress them up or down. Probably the most comfortable pants I own. I want them in every color!





I've always wanted a DVF wrap dress. I finally gave in and invested in one after finding this one on sale at Nordstrom.





White T-shirts are definitely a staple in my wardrobe. I'm always on the hunt for a new one. This one is ultra soft.




Brixton Bristol Hat
I love straw hats! I've been searching for a new wide rimmed one for Hawaii, and this one is reasonably priced.




Thanks for reading! 

XO, N





No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig