Pineapple Whip



So I've been trying to be really healthy lately to lose those last lbs before Hawaii. I have such a hard time because I love bread, and I can get a MAJOR sweet tooth sometimes. So I found this recipe on The Skinny Confidential, (Love her and all her healthy recipes and concoctions) so when that sweet tooth strikes, I have something healthy and non-processed to reach for. 




Ingredients:
1 pineapple (peeled, cored, and chopped)
1 cup coconut or almond milk
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice (optional)
Mint to garnish (optional)





Directions:
1. Freeze pineapple chunks overnight. 
2. Mix milk, honey, and lime juice in a bowl until combined and smooth. 
3. Add frozen pineapple, and milk/juice/honey mixture to blender. 
4. Blend until pulverized into an ice-cream-like consistency. 






Recipe from The Skinny Confidential

Such a healthy and refreshing treat! And who doesn't love fresh ripe pineapple?! 

XO, N

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig